Rainbow Pride Necklace in 14k Gold
10% of the purchase price for the Rainbow Collection will be donated to The Trevor Project, an organization dedicated to helping and supporting LGBTQ young people under 25.
- Made with 14k Yellow Gold.
- Features five 1/4" Letter Discs. Engraved on both sides, so it's okay if it flips.
- Features Ruby, Citrine, Peridot, Emerald and Nantucket Blue Topaz.
- We proudly use sustainably grown Emeralds, and Rubies.
- Gemstone colors may vary.
- 1.17mm Diamond Cut Cable Chain.
- Lobster claw clasp.
- Comes gift ready in a signature HAVERHILL jewelry box.
In order for our charities to receive the full benefit of this donation, the items in our Shop for Good Collections are not eligible for a discount and are not returnable.
Hope which supports Color of Change
Liberty which supports Americans for Immigrant Justice
Noel which supports Toys for Tots
Pink Awareness which supports Bright Pink
Rainbow which supports The Trevor Project
Terra which supports The Nature Conservancy
Wisdom which supports Meals on Wheels America
Venus which supports Catalyst
The Haverhill Experience
Personalized fine jewelry made in our Rhode Island studio in 3-7 days.
Designed to Live In
Handcrafted in solid 14k gold, so you’ll never have to take it off.
Consult with a stylist 1 on 1 to create a beautiful and meaningful piece. 401-575-2917
Sustainability & Ethics
Our commitment to the environment and to the causes we value.