Free U.S., AU and CA Shipping on orders over $150
Resizing your HAVERHILL ring
We offer one FREE resizing (within 1 full size) of your HAVERHILL ring within 30 days of the original delivery date. You will be responsible for the shipping cost.
If you require a resizing of more than 1 full size, or if you are beyond the free resizing period, we will happily resize your ring for you for a small fee. Please note that the Warren Ring can only be resized within 1 full size.
To have a ring resized, please contact us. Please have your order number or the email address used to place the order available so we can assist you.CONTACT US
How this all works
- Place your alterations order here or contact us.
- You will receive an order confirmation email and another email containing a return shipping label.
- Use the return label and follow the shipping instructions to ship your jewelry back to us.
- Once received, we will make your requested alterations and return your updated item(s) to you.
- Alterations take 3-4 business days to complete after we receive your item(s).
Please note: the initial $40 fee includes labor and the cost of shipping your jewelry back to our studio. You will need to pay to ship your jewelry back to you.
Ship with care
- To protect your jewelry and prevent it from tangling, please pack it in a clear Ziploc bag. Place your necklace or bracelet in the bag with the clasp closed and hanging outside the bag.
- Seal the bag in a small padded envelope.
- Print your return label and attach it to the package. Cover any existing labels. Give the package to the carrier identified on the label.
Please keep the original gift box, pouch and polishing cloth. Do not mail them back to us.
The Haverhill Experience
Personalized fine jewelry made in our Rhode Island studio in 1-3 days.
Designed to Live In
Handcrafted in solid 14k gold, so you’ll never have to take it off.
Consult with a stylist 1 on 1 to create a beautiful and meaningful piece. 401-575-2917
Sustainability & Ethics
Our commitment to the environment and to the causes we value.