Personalized Rosecliff Circle Birthstone Ring in 14k Gold
This lightweight and sparkly open circle ring with genuine gemstones set in solid 14k gold is a lovely symbol of unity. Choose a repeating pattern of 2 or 4 stones or create a custom ring with 16 different stones. Tell your story with a halo of meaningful birthstones. Choose your children’s birthstones for a sparkly Mother’s Ring. Pair with a Rosecliff Circle Necklace for a set that will be treasured.
- Made with solid 14k Yellow or White Gold.
- Features sixteen 2 mm faceted round cut, prong set gemstones.
- We proudly use sustainably grown Alexandrites, Aquamarines, Diamonds, Emeralds, Rubies, and Sapphires.
- Gemstone shades may vary.
- Width of circle is 15 mm.
- Width of band is tapered to 1.8 mm.
- Comes gift ready with a luxurious pouch in our signature box, finished with a satin ribbon.
- Not sure of your ring size? Get a free ring sizer here.
- Explore all Rosecliff here.
All personalized items are custom-made to order. With the exception of the Warren Collection, Personalized items can be returned for store credit, which can be applied to items of equal or greater value, or refunded less a 30% restocking fee after inspection of the item. Please note that international orders are final sale.
Personalized items from the Warren Collection can be returned for store credit only.
Please double check that your design is correct before making your purchase.
Must be returned within 30 days from the date of delivery. Once you receive the return authorization and label, you have 10 days to ship it back to our studio.
We offer an extended return window for Holiday gift purchases of 45 days from the date of delivery. Please contact us if you need assistance.
The Haverhill Experience
Personalized fine jewelry made in our Rhode Island studio in 1-3 days.
Designed to Live In
Handcrafted in solid 14k gold, so you’ll never have to take it off.
Consult with a stylist 1 on 1 to create a beautiful and meaningful piece. 401-575-2917
Sustainability & Ethics
Our commitment to the environment and to the causes we value.