Greenwich 5 Opal & Diamond Earrings in 14k Gold (October)
Thoughtfully crafted, these flower earrings reflect the values of modest luxury and quality craftsmanship that sit at the core of New England sensibilities.
- Made with 14k Yellow Gold.
- Features five hand faceted, prong set 4 mm Ethiopian Opals and one 2.7 mm sustainably grown diamond.
- Overall Setting Size: 13 x 12 mm.
- Includes luxe 8 mm earring backs.
- Gemstone colors may vary.
- Opal is the birthstone for October.
- Comes gift ready in a signature HAVERHILL jewelry box.
This item can be returned for a full refund or exchange for store credit, after inspection of the item. Must be returned within 30 days from the date of delivery. Once you receive the return authorization and label, you have 10 days to ship it back to our studio.
Please note: We offer an extended return window for Holiday gift purchases of 45 days from the date of delivery. Please contact us if you need assistance.
The Haverhill Experience
Personalized fine jewelry made in our Rhode Island studio in 3-7 days.
Designed to Live In
Handcrafted in solid 14k gold, so you’ll never have to take it off.
Consult with a stylist 1 on 1 to create a beautiful and meaningful piece. 401-575-2917
Sustainability & Ethics
Our commitment to the environment and to the causes we value.