Rainbow Pride Necklace in 14k Gold
Wear your truth or show you are an ally with this lightweight necklace with PRIDE spelled out in engraved letters on solid 14k gold discs. 10% of the purchase price is donated to The Trevor Project, an organization dedicated to helping and supporting LGBTQ young people under 25.
- Made with 14k Yellow or White Gold.
- Features five 1/4” flat engraved letter discs, spelling Pride. Discs are engraved on both sides, so it’s okay if it flips.
- Features five 4 mm briolette cut, bezel set gemstones. Ruby, Citrine, Peridot, Emerald and Nantucket Blue Topaz.
- We proudly use sustainably grown Rubies and Emeralds.
- Gemstone shades may vary.
- 1.17 mm cable chain with a lobster claw clasp.
- Comes gift ready with a luxurious pouch in our signature box, finished with a satin ribbon.
- Explore all Rainbow here.
Items from Shop for Good collections can be returned for store credit or a refund, less the donation that was made to the applicable charitable organization. Please note that international orders are final sale.
Hope which supports Color of Change
Joy Over Everything which supports Boris Lawrence Henson Foundation
Liberty which supports Americans for Immigrant Justice
Pink Awareness which supports Bright Pink
Rainbow which supports The Trevor Project
Terra which supports The Nature Conservancy
Solidarity which supports Save the Children
Wisdom which supports Meals on Wheels America
Venus which supports Catalyst
The Haverhill Experience
Personalized fine jewelry made in our Rhode Island studio in 1-3 days.
Designed to Live In
Handcrafted in solid 14k gold, so you’ll never have to take it off.
Consult with a stylist 1 on 1 to create a beautiful and meaningful piece. 401-575-2917
Sustainability & Ethics
Our commitment to the environment and to the causes we value.