Personalized Classic 10 Letter & 10 Birthstone Necklace in 14k Gold (Single Spacing)
Tell your story with birthstones and initials. Ten sparkly briolette cut birthstones set in 14k gold bezels catch and reflect the light in this meaningful necklace. A single initial engraved on both sides of a highly polished solid 14k gold disc sits center stage. Perfect for everyday wear - lightweight enough to sleep in and never take off. A thoughtful gift for a grandmother.
- Made with 14k Yellow or White Gold.
- Features ten 4 mm briolette cut, bezel set gemstones.
- We proudly use sustainably grown Aquamarines, Emeralds, Rubies, and Sapphires
- Gemstone shades may vary.
- Features ten solid gold 1/4” flat discs with a letter engraved on both sides, so it’s okay if it flips
- 1.17 mm cable chain with a lobster claw clasp.
- Comes gift ready with a luxurious pouch in our signature box, finished with a satin ribbon.
- Add to your necklace at a later date with a Design Alteration .
All personalized items are custom-made to order. With the exception of the Warren Collection, Personalized items can be returned for store credit, which can be applied to items of equal or greater value, or refunded less a 30% restocking fee after inspection of the item.
Personalized items from the Warren Collection can be returned for store credit only.
Please double check that your design is correct before making your purchase.
Must be returned within 30 days from the date of delivery. Once you receive the return authorization and label, you have 10 days to ship it back to our studio.
Please note, we offer an extended return window for Holiday gift purchases of 45 days from the date of delivery. Please contact us if you need assistance.
The Haverhill Experience
Personalized fine jewelry made in our Rhode Island studio in 1-3 days.
Designed to Live In
Handcrafted in solid 14k gold, so you’ll never have to take it off.
Consult with a stylist 1 on 1 to create a beautiful and meaningful piece. 401-575-2917
Sustainability & Ethics
Our commitment to the environment and to the causes we value.