Greenwich 5 Aquamarine & Diamond Necklace and Earrings Set in 14k Gold (March)
Our thoughtfully crafted Greenwich Aquamarine and Diamond Necklace and earring set showcases serene Aquamarines and accent diamonds. Coordinate your look with a matching set showcasing sustainably grown 4mm Aquamarines and 2.7mm diamonds prong set in solid 14k gold. Offering modest luxury, this sparkly set makes a perfect March birthday gift.
- Made with 14k Yellow or White Gold.
- Set includes one Greenwich 5 Aquamarine & Diamond Necklace and one pair of Greenwich 5 Aquamarine & Diamond Stud Earrings.
- The necklace features five 4 mm faceted round cut, prong set, sustainably grown Aquamarines and one 2.7 mm sustainably grown Diamond.
- 1.17 mm cable chain with a lobster claw clasp.
- Overall necklace setting size: 13 x 12 mm.
- Each earring features five 4 mm faceted round cut, prong set, sustainably grown Aquamarines and one 2.7 mm sustainably grown Diamond.
- Overall earring setting size: 13 x 12 mm.
- Includes luxe 8 mm earring backs.
- Gemstone shades may vary.
- Aquamarine is the birthstone for March.
- Comes gift ready with a luxurious pouch in our signature box, finished with a satin ribbon.
- Explore all Greenwich here.
In stock items can be returned for a full refund or exchanged for store credit, after inspection of the item. Please note that international orders are final sale.
Must be returned within 30 days from the date of delivery. Once you receive the return authorization and label, you have 10 days to ship it back to our studio.
We offer an extended return window for Holiday gift purchases of 45 days from the date of delivery. Please contact us if you need assistance.
The Haverhill Experience
Personalized fine jewelry made in our Rhode Island studio in 1-3 days.
Designed to Live In
Handcrafted in solid 14k gold, so you’ll never have to take it off.
Consult with a stylist 1 on 1 to create a beautiful and meaningful piece. 401-575-2917
Sustainability & Ethics
Our commitment to the environment and to the causes we value.