Add Birthstones, Letters or Chain Length to Your Existing Item
If you need to add length to an existing Haverhill necklace or bracelet or would like to add birthstones or letters, we make the process quick and easy. In the fields above, please help us find the original order and the details of the piece of jewelry you would like altered, and let us know what changes you would like to make.
We will email you a prepaid return label so you can send the jewelry back to us. You should see the return label in your inbox within 24 hours of placing the alteration order. Alterations take 3 - 4 days and we will email tracking information when we ship your jewelry back to you. Please be sure to check that your shipping address is up to date.
The $40 alteration fee covers the cost of the prepaid shipping label to send the jewelry back to us, plus the labor cost to make the alterations. If you add stones or letters, we will maintain the original length of the jewelry. For example, if you add a stone to a 16” 3 stone necklace, it will end up a 16” 4 stone necklace.
If you would like to make an alteration that is not covered in these selections, please reach out to our Customer Service representatives, who are happy to assist you with custom alterations.
-Send us your items with care.
- Place the jewelry in a clear Ziploc bag.
- To prevent tangling, place your necklace or bracelet in the bag with the clasp closed and hanging outside of the bag.
- Seal the bag in a small padded envelope or small box.
- Do not include the original gift box, polishing cloth or travel pouch in the package.
- Print your return label and attach it to the package. Cover any existing labels.
- Give the package to the carrier identified on the label.
Contact Customer Service for more information.
The Haverhill Experience
Personalized fine jewelry made in our Rhode Island studio in 1-3 days.
Designed to Live In
Handcrafted in solid 14k gold, so you’ll never have to take it off.
Consult with a stylist 1 on 1 to create a beautiful and meaningful piece. 401-575-2917
Sustainability & Ethics
Our commitment to the environment and to the causes we value.