Greenwich 5 Garnet & Diamond Necklace in 14k Gold (January)
Thoughtfully crafted, this flower necklace reflects the values of modest luxury and quality craftsmanship that sit at the core of New England sensibilities.
- Made with 14k Yellow Gold.
- Features five hand faceted, prong set 4 mm Garnets and one 2.7 mm sustainably grown diamond.
- Overall Setting Size: 13 x 12 mm.
- Gemstone colors may vary.
- 1.17 mm diamond-cut cable chain.
- Lobster claw clasp.
- Garnet is the birthstone for January.
- Comes gift ready in a signature HAVERHILL jewelry box.
Personalized items from the Warren Collection can be returned for Store Credit Only.
Please double check that your stone and size choices are correct before purchase.
Must be returned within 30 days from the date of delivery. Once you receive the return authorization and label, you have 10 days to ship it back to our studio.
Please note, we offer an extended return window for Holiday gift purchases of 45 days from the date of delivery. Please contact us if you need assistance.
The Haverhill Experience
Personalized fine jewelry made in our Rhode Island studio in 1-3 days.
Designed to Live In
Handcrafted in solid 14k gold, so you’ll never have to take it off.
Consult with a stylist 1 on 1 to create a beautiful and meaningful piece. 401-575-2917
Sustainability & Ethics
Our commitment to the environment and to the causes we value.