Graduation = Celebration
As spring finally comes to New England, many of us will be celebrating a graduation, the milestone of hard work, personal growth and friendships in the classroom and on the playing field for people we love. This closing of one chapter and the opening of a new endeavor is cause to applaud all of the good times, accomplishments and friendships, while looking forward to all that the future will bring.
My school experience stretched me in many positive ways while defining lasting friendships. Three years at boarding school nurtured independence, creativity and a clear perspective of one’s role in the community and the world. It presented a solid foundation for my university years that I adored. As a design major at Syracuse University, my creative juices, organizational skills and ability to articulate my view were put to the test. The grey days of northern New York winters could challenge us as well, but this added to our finding happiness through creative work and the laughter of friendship.
Graduation is a huge accomplishment, so a celebration is always in order. I have selected a group of HAVERHILL pieces that will be perfect graduation gifts, whether she is heading off to college, starting the job of her dreams or traveling the world for more personal experiences and reflection. Please check out our GRADUATION GIFT GUIDE below and send a “happy graduation” from me!
1. Every girl needs a pair of everyday studs and the Lang Studs in her favorite gemstone color will add style and sophistication on her new journey.
2. Celebrate her accomplishment with a pair of classic sterling silver Lee Studs that will show her individuality and style to all her classmates. Plus, they're under $120.
3. Give her a simple and elegant Birthstone Bracelet in her birthstone or favorite gemstone color that she can wear with everything and never take off.
4. We know she loves to mix silver and gold pieces, so our mixed metal Charley Cuff with solid 14-karat gold is a bracelet that she can wear to class as well as her first interview.
5. A sparkly gemstone ring such as our Everly Ring will brighten up her day and remind her of all the fun times she had.
6. She got into her dream school and couldn't be happier. Treat her to a custom Birthstone Necklace in her school colors so she can wear them close to her heart (this one is emerald for the girl going to Dartmouth).