Terra Newport Bracelet in 14k Gold
Sustainably grown Emeralds and Sapphires reflect the colors of the earth. With its continuous strand of green and blue genuine gemstones set in 14k bezels, this bracelet echoes the colors of the forests and oceans. Pair it with a birthstone necklace from our Shop for Good Collection to tell your story. 10% of the purchase price for Terra is donated to The Nature Conservancy, a global environmental nonprofit working to create a world where people and nature can thrive.
- Made with 14k Yellow or White Gold.
- Features fourteen to twenty 4 mm briolette cut, bezel set, alternating sustainably grown Sapphires and Emeralds.
- Gemstone shades may vary.
- Lobster claw clasp.
- Adjustable with a .5” chain extender.
- Comes gift ready with a luxurious pouch in our signature box, finished with a satin ribbon.
- Explore all Newport here.
- Explore all Terra here.
- Please note that the length of the bracelet will determine the stone arrangement. Shown in size Large.
- X-Small: 14 Stones
- Small: 16 Stones
- Medium: 17 Stones
- Large: 18 Stones
- X-Large: 20 Stones
Items from Shop for Good collections can be returned for store credit or a refund, less the donation that was made to the applicable charitable organization. Please note that international orders are final sale.
Hope which supports Color of Change
Joy Over Everything which supports Boris Lawrence Henson Foundation
Liberty which supports Americans for Immigrant Justice
Pink Awareness which supports Bright Pink
Rainbow which supports The Trevor Project
Terra which supports The Nature Conservancy
Solidarity which supports Save the Children
Wisdom which supports Meals on Wheels America
Venus which supports Catalyst
The Haverhill Experience
Personalized fine jewelry made in our Rhode Island studio in 1-3 days.
Designed to Live In
Handcrafted in solid 14k gold, so you’ll never have to take it off.
Consult with a stylist 1 on 1 to create a beautiful and meaningful piece. 401-575-2917
Sustainability & Ethics
Our commitment to the environment and to the causes we value.