Personalized Solidarity Disc & Classic 2 Birthstone Bracelet in 14k Gold
Clean lines and high shine make this sunflower and 2 birthstone bracelet a modern classic. An elegant sunflower engraved on both sides of a solid 14k gold circular disc catches and reflects the light. The Sunflower, Ukraine's national flower, has become a symbol of resistance, unity and hope. 10% of your purchase price is donated to Save the Children, which has been supporting the basic needs of the most vulnerable families affected by armed conflict in Ukraine since 2014.
- Made with 14k Yellow or White Gold.
- Features one solid gold 1/4” flat disc with a sunflower engraved on both sides, so it’s okay if it flips.
- Features two 4 mm briolette cut, bezel set gemstones.
- Gemstone shades may vary.
- We proudly use sustainably grown Aquamarines, Emeralds, Rubies, and Sapphires.
- 1.17 mm cable chain with a lobster claw clasp.
- Adjustable with a .5” chain extender.
- Comes gift ready with a luxurious pouch in our signature box, finished with a satin ribbon.
- Explore all Solidarity for Ukraine here.
Items from Shop for Good collections can be returned for store credit or a refund, less the donation that was made to the applicable charitable organization. Please note that international orders are final sale.
Hope which supports Color of Change
Joy Over Everything which supports Boris Lawrence Henson Foundation
Liberty which supports Americans for Immigrant Justice
Pink Awareness which supports Bright Pink
Rainbow which supports The Trevor Project
Terra which supports The Nature Conservancy
Solidarity which supports Save the Children
Wisdom which supports Meals on Wheels America
Venus which supports Catalyst
The Haverhill Experience
Personalized fine jewelry made in our Rhode Island studio in 1-3 days.
Designed to Live In
Handcrafted in solid 14k gold, so you’ll never have to take it off.
Consult with a stylist 1 on 1 to create a beautiful and meaningful piece. 401-575-2917
Sustainability & Ethics
Our commitment to the environment and to the causes we value.