How to Add to Your Jewelry
We can add stones, letters or chain length to existing HAVERHILL jewelry only.
After we process your order, we will send you an email confirming your order and another email containing a return shipping label.
Once received, we will make your requested alterations and return your updated item(s) to you.
Alterations usually take 3-4 days to complete after we receive your item(s).
Please note: The initial $40 fee listed above includes labor and return shipping cost. You will need to pay shipping one way at checkout.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. This is a service to rebuild your existing HAVERHILL piece, if you wish to only purchase a Chain Extender, please click here.
Place your Design Alteration order by clicking here.
Send us your items with care.
• To protect your jewelry and prevent it from tangling, please pack it in a clear Ziploc bag.
• Place your necklace or bracelet in the bag with the clasp closed and hanging outside of the bag.
• Seal the bag in a small padded envelope.
• Print your return label and attach it to the package. Cover any existing labels. Give the package to the carrier identified on the label.
• Please do not send your jewelry the original gift box. There is no need to send the pouch or polishing cloth with your item(s).