Personalized Classic 1 Letter & 4 Citrine Bracelet in 14k Gold (November)
Tell your story with Citrines and an initial. Four sparkly briolette cut Citrines set in 14k gold bezels surround an initial engraved on both sides of a highly polished solid 14k gold disc in this meaningful bracelet. Perfect for everyday wear - lightweight enough to sleep in and never take off. A thoughtful gift for a mother or grandmother, it is easy to add on birthstones and letters so it can grow with your family.
- Made with 14k Yellow or White Gold.
- Features one solid gold 1/4” flat disc with a letter engraved on both sides, so it’s okay if it flips.
- Features four 4 mm briolette cut, bezel set Citrines.
- Gemstone shades may vary.
- 1.17 mm cable chain with a lobster claw clasp.
- Adjustable with a .5” chain extender.
- Citrine is the birthstone for November.
- Comes gift ready with a luxurious pouch in our signature box, finished with a satin ribbon.
- Add to your bracelet at a later date with a Design Alteration .
All personalized items are custom-made to order. With the exception of the Warren Collection, Personalized items can be returned for store credit, which can be applied to items of equal or greater value, or refunded less a 30% restocking fee after inspection of the item. Please note that international orders are final sale.
Personalized items from the Warren Collection can be returned for store credit only.
Please double check that your design is correct before making your purchase.
Must be returned within 30 days from the date of delivery. Once you receive the return authorization and label, you have 10 days to ship it back to our studio.
We offer an extended return window for Holiday gift purchases of 45 days from the date of delivery. Please contact us if you need assistance.
The Haverhill Experience
Personalized fine jewelry made in our Rhode Island studio in 1-3 days.
Designed to Live In
Handcrafted in solid 14k gold, so you’ll never have to take it off.
Consult with a stylist 1 on 1 to create a beautiful and meaningful piece. 401-575-2917
Sustainability & Ethics
Our commitment to the environment and to the causes we value.