There's still time to shop personalized holiday gifts.
Packing for Returns
1. Please pack your jewelry in its original box, including the travel pouch.
2. If you don’t have the original packaging, you can place the jewelry in a clear Ziploc bag. Necklaces and bracelets should be placed in the bag with the clasp closed and hanging outside of the bag.
3. Do not use tape to secure the jewelry to any packaging.
4. Seal the box (or bag) in a small padded envelope.
5. Print your return label and attach it to the package. Cover any existing labels.
6. Give the package to the carrier identified on the label.