HAVERHILL is marking life’s precious moments with fine jewelry as unique and timeless as New England.
Haverhill Leach, Inc. - an emerging luxury jewelry manufacturer located in Warren, Rhode Island - has an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Manager to develop and implement an innovative strategy to communicate the value of the Haverhill brand. You will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities related to product market research and assets on various platforms, through social activities, copywriting, and content creation.
- Strategize with the executive team on development and execution of all social media content and maintenance.
- Manage, maintain, and upgrade the current Haverhill social media presence.
- Strategically increase engagement, conversion, and AOVs (average order values), informed by audience listening and social trends.
- Establish and scale influencer program (including gifting) while maintaining detailed tracking, budget, and KPI reports on all campaigns.
- Lead social & marketing brainstorms pre-season, as needed in season.
- Evaluate organic performance and monitor metrics to inform paid strategy.
- Translate and analyze data into ROI-driven actionable insights.
- Manage, produce and art direct all content for social media platforms and websites to ensure the Haverhill vision is authentically represented
- Management of multiple company social media accounts
- Creative input and lead on marketing collateral, branding, images, websites, various content.
- Coordination with the executive team on company newsletters, product and services collateral.
- Proactively scope and present new product and market opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Self-starter and detail oriented with excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- minimum 5+ years experience in digital marketing and product marketing, graphic design and photography, 10+ years preferred.
- Engaging written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in creating, editing, proofing and presenting new or existing print and visual content.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Proficient in photo & video editing software, Adobe creative suite, Windows and Mac OS operating systems.
Why Haverhill Leach?
At Haverhill Leach, you will work and thrive in an energizing work environment. You will become an integral part of Haverhill Leach Inc.’s vibrant team and discover the right fit for you. We are a small, rapidly growing company seeking new team members who want to be part of an exciting opportunity. You will work on projects that you’ll love, with people that you’ll enjoy - in an open and fun environment. We are a cohesive organization with strong camaraderie as we work hard and laugh at the same time. Interested?
Our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Schedule, Compensation & Benefits
This is a full time, non-exempt salaried position budgeted from $40,000 - $75,000 annually based on candidate experience and qualifications.
A typical work week is Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week. However, the right candidate will be eager and committed to overtime work as needed during Haverhill's peak seasons of February, April/May, and November/December; evening and weekend work is anticipated during these times.
Haverhill Leach, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, holiday pay, overtime and bonus potential, and support for professional growth.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
Include work samples or link to portfolio with application.