Haverhill Leach, Inc., - an emerging luxury jewelry manufacturer located in Warren, Rhode Island - has an exciting opportunity for a Photo Editor.
- Collaborate with departments (including but not limited to Executive, Marketing, Social Media, and Product Development) to understand and determine company's photography needs
- Review and edit photos according to Haverhill's goals, guidelines, aesthetic, and specifications
- Use photo editing software tools and applications to correctly adjust and manipulate photos; proactively stay up to date on industry best practice
- Track and report regularly on assignment progress to ensure tasks remain on schedule; edit photos on time to meet publication deadlines
- Make recommendations for which photos to publish in print collateral and digital media
- Support video editing and website administration as needed
- minimum 2+ years of professional experience in photo editing (5-10 years preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Photography/Videography, or related field
- Proficiency in Canon or Nikon DSLR camera systems, as well as other equipment and tools
- Familiar with editorial photography/videography techniques, principles, equipment, and lighting
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Lightroom, Photoshop)
- Detail-oriented, with a keen eye for aesthetic quality.
- Flexible and adaptable - very important in this rapidly evolving company.
- Ability to work well within a team and to manage assigned tasks independently
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
Please provide a link to your portfolio (both personal and professional social accounts are permitted)
Why Haverhill Leach?
At Haverhill Leach, you will work and thrive in an energizing work environment. You will become an integral part of Haverhill Leach Inc.’s vibrant team and discover the right fit for you. We are a small, rapidly growing company seeking new team members who want to be part of an exciting opportunity. You will work on projects that you’ll love, with people that you’ll enjoy - in an open and fun environment. We are a cohesive organization with strong camaraderie as we work hard and laugh at the same time. Interested?
Our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Schedule, Compensation, and Benefits
This position can be filled by one full time candidate, or multiple part time candidates - all work availabilities will be considered. Core business hours are typically Monday - Friday from 8 AM - 6 PM and the right candidate must have availability to collaborate and meet within those hours.
This an hourly position budgeted at $20-$30/hr. Proposals from independent contractors will also be considered.
Strong preference for this position to work on site in Warren, RI; however, remote work options can be considered for the right candidate.
Haverhill Leach, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package that included: employee discounts, medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, and holiday pay. Benefits qualification will depend on schedule.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
Candidate should provide a portfolio for consideration with application