What is it like to work at Haverhill?
At Haverhill Leach you will work and thrive in an energizing work environment. You will become an integral part of Haverhill Leach Inc.’s vibrant team and discover the right fit for you. Haverhill Leach is a small, rapidly growing company seeking new team members who want to be part of an exciting opportunity. You will work on projects that you’ll love, with people that you’ll enjoy - in an open and fun environment. We are a cohesive organization with strong camaraderie as we work hard and laugh at the same time. Interested? Read below for additional information about this job:
- Examine and evaluate physical characteristics of gemstones and precious metals
- Sort and categorize diamonds and other colored stones
- Inspect incoming inventory to ensure quality standards; make recommendations to accept or return as appropriate
- Perform quality control inspections according to Haverhill specifications
- Support additional functions of the jewelry production studio as needed, including plating and cast cleaning (training offered)
- Document all work with keen attention to detail
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of formal work experience, preferably in a fine jewelry related setting
- Knowledge of diamonds, precious stones, semi-precious stones, and jewelry manufacturing is strongly desired
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Proven dexterity and hand, eye coordination
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Enjoy being part of a collaborative team.
- Must know when to ask for help or instruction.
- Be able to learn from mistakes and approach work with a growth mindset
- Eager to grow or start a long-term career in fine jewelry manufacturing
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
- Flexibility to work overtime, including nights and weekends, as required, especially during peak season.
This is full time, hourly position budgeted at $16-$18/hr. Haverhill offers a strong benefits package including:
- paid time off - vacation and holidays
- health insurance - medical, dental, vision with employer contribution
- overtime pay at a rate of time and a half
- employee discount
- opportunities for training, growth, and career advancement
At Haverhill Leach, Inc., our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.