We are now seeking a Social Media Manager to serve as our in-house expert responsible for planning, developing, and implementing HAVERHILL’s overall social media strategy. Reporting directly to our Creative Director, this individual will be instrumental in expanding and improving our brand presence, online reach, and overall engagement across all social media channels.
This role is new to the organization and part of a larger eCommerce team expansion - the right candidate will be comfortable trail blazing as we enhance the social media department. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who strives for excellence, understands the luxury market, and is excited to roll up their sleeves and be hands on as we continue to grow.
- Develop, monitor and increase social media Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) by analyzing engagement data and identifying trends in customer interactions
- Ideate engaging content and drive the process of asset creation with support of the creative team, and own the posting schedule
- Oversee HAVERHILL’s interactions with the public through developing and implementing effective content strategies on social media platforms with a keen and constant eye toward brand consistency
- Collaborate cross functionally to ensure social media strategy is in alignment with overall digital marketing strategy
- Proven track record of success as a Senior Social Media Strategist or Social Media Manager
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Experience with or demonstrated knowledge of the luxury industry
- Solid understanding of how to use metrics to strategically drive performance
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- BS or BA degree in Marketing or relevant field, or demonstrated experience and competency equivalent to that acquired with a four year degree
This is a full time, salaried, exempt position, budgeted between $70,000-$120,000 dollars per year - inclusive of base pay and variable incentive pay- commensurate with skill and experience. We are also open to a freelance contract for the right candidate with a proven track record of success.
HAVERHILL is dedicated to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to all employees. While we are open to candidates from all locations for this position, we believe in fair compensation and recognize that the cost of living can vary greatly depending on the candidate’s location. We are therefore committed to factoring in candidate location and cost of living when determining salary.
We are flexible and open to candidates who prefer fully remote, hybrid, or fully on site work.
HAVERHILL offers a highly competitive suite of benefits including:
- Health insurance with company contribution and no waiting period (medical, dental and vision)
- Employer paid term life insurance and long term disability insurance policies
- Paid Time Off policies to support a healthy work/life balance
- Access to a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
- Generous 50% employee discount for yourself on HAVERHILL products and a 20% friends and family discount to share
- Ability to make a significant impact at a small, but mighty, and quickly growing locally owned business
- Access to competitive group pricing for voluntary benefits (e.g. pet discount programs, accident insurance, supplemental life insurance, etc.)