What is it like to work at Haverhill?
Haverhill Leach, Inc. is a small, rapidly growing fine jewelry company in Warren, Rhode Island seeking new team members who want to be part of an exciting opportunity. We are a cohesive organization with strong camaraderie as we work hard in an open and fast paced environment. Become a part of Haverhill Leach Inc.’s vibrant team, discover the right fit for you, and grow with us. Work on projects that you’ll love with a great team of coworkers. Interested? Read below for additional information about this job:
As our Shopify Developer you will:
- Develop our e-commerce shop, with custom themes, apps, sections, pages, following best Shopify guidelines and standards,
- Develop and maintain any needed third-party integrations. There is already built integration with external app.
- Knowledge of Liquid templating language.
- Experience creating custom designed themes for Shopify.
- Experience creating Shopify Custom/Private Apps using Shopify APIs.
- Shopify Apps stack can be chosen by the developer depending on the experience and in agreement with our CTO.
- Ability to extend new features inside existing parts of the Shopify Admin..
- Experience with API based architecture and technologies (HTTP, GraphQL, REST),
- English language is mandatory, both written and spoken.
It is a plus if you:
- Have good knowledge of React.js and/or React Native.
- Have good knowledge of programming standards and technologies.
- Have an understanding of software architecture.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Work well in a fast-moving environment
- Flexible and adaptable
At Haverhill Leach, Inc., our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.