Haverhill Leach, Inc, a fast growing, luxury jewelry manufacturer located in Warren, Rhode Island is looking for someone to be responsible for reviewing and implementing systematic test plans. You will collaborate with software developers and project supports to determine project scope and requirements. Success in this role will be demonstrated by providing quality work output, screening for errors, and refining usability throughout the software development and implementation process.
What is it like to work at Haverhill?
At Haverhill Leach you will work, play thrive in an energizing work environment. You will become a part of Haverhill Leach Inc. ’s vibrant team and discover the right fit for you. We are a small, rapidly growing company seeking new team members who want to be part of an exciting opportunity. You will work on projects that you’ll love, with people that you’ll enjoy - in an open and fun environment. We are a cohesive organization with strong camaraderie as we work hard and laugh at the same time. Interested? Read below for additional information about this job:
As our QA tester you will:
- Execute test cases under varying circumstances
- Document and evaluate test results
- Detect, log, and report problem bugs and glitches
- Review test procedures and develop test scripts
- Partner with engineers to drive QA efforts
- Minimum 1 year of QA testing experience
- Experience in Agile frameworks and regression testing desired
- Proficient in test management software
- Good working knowledge of programming languages
- Ability to read and understand written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to read and understand English
- High attention to detail and solid analytical skills
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Flexible and adaptable
At Haverhill Leach, Inc., our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.”