Haverhill Leach, Inc., an emerging luxury jewelry manufacturer located in Warren, Rhode Island is looking for a Jewelry Production Assistant to produce precious jewelry with intermediate to advanced degree of complexity, using materials and instructions supplied by Haverhill to meet quality standards within prescribed production times.
What is it like to work at Haverhill?
Haverhill Leach, Inc. is a small, rapidly growing fine jewelry company in Warren, Rhode Island seeking new team members who want to be part of an exciting opportunity. We are a cohesive organization with strong camaraderie as we work hard in an open and fast paced environment. Become a part of Haverhill Leach Inc.’s vibrant team, discover the right fit for you, and grow with us. Work on projects that you’ll love with a great team of coworkers. Interested? Read below for additional information about this job:
- Jewelry assembly experience (preferred but not required) we are happy to train the right candidate
- Must be proficient with computer technology
- Good eyesight (jewelry pieces are very small)
- Strong hand-eye coordination
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and responsible with minimum supervision needed
- Willingness to learn new tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Microscope experience is a plus
At Haverhill Leach, Inc., our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.