Haverhill, a New England based jewelry company is seeking jewelry assemblers to join our team in Warren, RI!
Job Summary: We are looking for people to join our creative business. Learn a new skill as part of our Design Lab jewelry production team. We would love to train the right person, apply today.
- Jewelry assembly experience (preferred but not required) we are happy to train the right candidate
- Must be proficient with computer technology
- Good eyesight (jewelry pieces are very small)
- Strong hand-eye coordination
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and responsible with minimum supervision needed
- Willingness to learn new tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Microscope experience is a plus
- Ability to read and understand written instructions
- Must be able to read and understand English
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Warren, Rhode Island
At HAVERHILL, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.