HAVERHILL is marking life’s precious moments with fine jewelry as unique and timeless as New England.
We are an online jewelry company based in Warren, Rhode Island, in search of a Fulfillment Assistant to join our team. This is an entry-level position for someone who is adaptable to a dynamic environment and who is willing to contribute to a growing business.
- Review customer orders for accuracy and completeness.
- Process finished items for shipping, comparing against invoices, checking for accuracy
- Print shipping labels, and
- Package orders for shipping.
- Keep packaging supplies stocked and organized
- Help resolve shipping/tracking inquiries in a timely manner.
- Maintain and help manage shipping inventory.
- Strong track record in time management and task prioritization.
- Ability to think proactively and complete tasks independently.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong fine motor skills; such as would allow you to tie a small bow
- Comfortable working with computers
- Desire to grow and advance your career
Schedule & Compensation:
This is a full time, hourly position with a starting pay of $15/hour. Typical schedule is Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM with a 30 minute lunch break.
The right candidate will also be available and eager for overtime hours on evenings and weekends during Haverhill's busy seasons - typically occurring around February, May, and November/December. Overtime is paid at a rate of time and a half.