Our small, but mighty, team is rapidly growing in size and is now seeking a full time Email Marketing Manager, responsible for developing and executing strategy to drive revenue through direct email marketing campaigns. This role will also oversee and enhance HAVERHILL's emerging customer loyalty program.
- Plan, develop, implement, and maintain HAVERHILL’s overall email marketing and customer loyalty strategy
- Determine email marketing KPIs; analyze and synthesize data to inform decision making and drive continuous improvement in metrics
- Collaborate and cooperate with eCommerce, marketing, creative, and product development teams to ensure cohesive brand presence in work
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and successful promotions
- 5+ years past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
- 2+ years experience managing a department, budget, or people
- BA/BS in a related field or equivalent working experience / track record of success
- Prior experience working with Klaviyo strongly desired
- Prior experience working with Shopify Plus preferred
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its’ impact on company’s success
- Extremely organized and able to take on multiple tasks simultaneously, reprioritize as needed, and remain calm under pressure
- Highly creative with the ability to identify and convert target audiences to buying audiences through compelling campaign ideas
- Agility to keep pace with the rapidly changing needs of our growing business
This is a full time, salaried, exempt position, budgeted between $70,000-$120,000 dollars per year - inclusive of base pay and variable incentive pay- commensurate with skill and experience. We are also open to a freelance contract for the right candidate with a proven track record of success.
HAVERHILL is dedicated to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to all employees. While we are open to candidates from all locations for this position, we believe in fair compensation and recognize that the cost of living can vary greatly depending on the candidate’s location. We are therefore committed to factoring in candidate location and cost of living when determining salary.
We are flexible and open to candidates who prefer fully remote, hybrid, or fully on site work.
HAVERHILL offers a highly competitive suite of benefits including:
- Health insurance with company contribution and no waiting period (medical, dental and vision)
- Employer paid term life insurance and long term disability insurance policies
- Paid Time Off policies to support a healthy work/life balance
- Access to a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
- Generous 50% employee discount for yourself on HAVERHILL products and a 20% friends and family discount to share
- Ability to make a significant impact at a small, but mighty, and quickly growing locally owned business
- Access to competitive group pricing for voluntary benefits (e.g. pet discount programs, accident insurance, supplemental life insurance, etc.)
To submit your application for consideration please email your resume and cover letter (optional) to Bailey Kent, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are applying for a creative position, a portfolio is also always welcomed.