Haverhill Leach, Inc, an emerging luxury jewelry manufacturer located in Warren, Rhode Island has an exciting opportunity for a Director Of Ecommerce to build world-class campaigns and marketing programs that engage our clients in the luxury market. If you are someone who is interested in continuing your career with an expanding, vibrant, exciting company, read below.
What is it like to work at Haverhill?
Haverhill Leach, Inc. is a small, rapidly growing fine jewelry company in Warren, Rhode Island seeking new team members who want to be part of an exciting opportunity. We are a cohesive organization with strong camaraderie as we work hard in an open and fast paced environment. Become a part of Haverhill Leach Inc.’s vibrant team, discover the right fit for you, and grow with us. Work on projects that you’ll love with a great team of coworkers. Interested? Read below for additional information about this job:
- Work closely with the President and CEO to design an overall marketing strategy for the brand.
- Optimization of the online, website, and e-commerce experience to drive activation, engagement, acquisition, and retention with continual refinement to improve conversion rates.
- Partner with Creative Team to ensure the web experience stays true to brand and optimizes all existing and new assets in a way that maximizes impact
- Oversee dashboards/metrics of customer on-site behavior, purchasing preferences, psychographic characteristics, and other relevant information to help drive merchandising, marketing, and product decisions.
- In partnership with Creative and Merchandising Teams, plan and implement site updates that constantly improve the quality of the user experience and aesthetic positioning of our products and the brand.
- In partnership with Marketing & Creative, this position oversees performance marketing initiatives to include PPC, Paid Social, SEO, Affiliate programs, transactional email journeys, retargeting campaigns as well as eMail marketing. This includes segmentation/targeting criteria, calendar/schedule management, and strategic planning aimed at driving customer loyalty and repeat purchases.
- Be a relentless customer evangelist across the company. Create and present demo/segmentation data to help departments shape their work in an even more targeted manner.
- Research industry trends, seeking opportunities to improve the site and push business and the customer experience forward
- Bring innovative thinking and bold ideas that push the customer experience to new places using modern technology.
- Identify and lead the development of a high-performing team to accomplish the goals of the business.
- A proven record of success directing e-commerce/marketing teams to outstanding results. Minimum of 10 years of progressive growth
- Experience working with luxury brands, jewelry experience preferred
- Experience in implementing world-class campaigns
- Strong grasp of the digital media landscape in light of consumer trends
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding
- Comprehensive understanding of the creative process
- A passion for customer satisfaction and the delivery of luxury products. Committed to making a transformative customer experience.
- Experience working within a start-up or rapid growth environments
- Ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally - inclusive of other opinions, yet can make a decision when needed.
- Experience in successfully managing both creative and operational teams.
- Ability to adhere to strict production calendars and budgets
- A vision for taste, an eye for luxury
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Takes initiative
- Thrives in ambiguity
- Analytical thinker
- Works well in a team and can build teams
At Haverhill Leach, Inc., our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.