Haverhill Leach, Inc, a luxury jewelry manufacturer located on the water in Warren, Rhode Island, has an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, innovative person in a fun, rewarding environment.
What is it like to work at Haverhill?
Haverhill Leach, Inc. is a small, rapidly growing fine jewelry company in Warren, Rhode Island seeking new team members who want to be part of an exciting opportunity. We are a cohesive organization with strong camaraderie as we work hard in an open and fast paced environment. Become a part of Haverhill Leach Inc.’s vibrant team, discover the right fit for you, and grow with us. Work on projects that you’ll love with a great team of coworkers. Interested? Read below for additional information about this job:
• Answer and respond to customer requests and inquiries via telephone, email, and online chat.
• Provide customers with jewelry styling advice and provide guidance during the design process.
• Process sales and take custom orders.
• Work with customers to find solutions to problems.
• Assist in processing exchanges, returns, and repairs.
• Proven customer service background with a minimum of 2-3 years working in customer service and/or retail sales. Fine jewelry experience is a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to learn quickly and develop functional knowledge of company products.
• Ability to think proactively and complete tasks independently.
• College degree preferred, High school diploma or equivalent required
• Availability to work during the hours of operation; must be flexible in regard to overtime & shift work, especially during peak sales periods.
At Haverhill Leach, Inc., our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.