Haverhill Leach, Inc., an emerging luxury jewelry manufacturer located in Warren, Rhode Island has an exciting opportunity for a Content Creator to assist with creating and editing assets for Haverhill’s owned social media channels, digital advertising, and website. This job will include assisting with art direction and retouching photo and video visuals. If you are someone who is interested in continuing your career with an expanding, vibrant, exciting company, read below.
- Collaborate with the social media team to assist with creating engaging content on various platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok)
- Work directly with the marketing team in the development of innovative design concepts for digital experiences (paid advertising, emails, website)
- Coordinate image sourcing needs and internal studio/photoshoot schedules and photo sets with the marketing team
- Support the Creative Director with digital retouching and manipulation to enhance the raw image and video captures
- Assist with planning and executing high-quality photo and video shoots for use in all digital assets
- Research potential photoshoot locations around the East Bay, Rhode Island area, and assist with executing location shoots
- Handle prop runs and maintain prop organization in-office
- 2+ years of professional experience in a creative role
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Photography/Videography, or related field
- Solid familiarity with in-app Instagram and TikTok content creation
- Proficiency in Canon or Nikon DSLR camera systems, as well as other equipment and tools
- Familiar with editorial photography/videography techniques, principles, equipment, and lighting
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Lightroom, Photoshop)
- Detail-oriented, with a keen eye for aesthetic quality.
- Flexible and adaptable - very important in this rapidly evolving company. ● Ability to work well within a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills and resolutions.
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
Please provide a link to your portfolio and social media accounts worked on (both personal and professional social accounts are permitted)
Why Haverhill Leach?
At Haverhill Leach, you will work and thrive in an energizing work environment. You will become an integral part of Haverhill Leach Inc.’s vibrant team and discover the right fit for you. We are a small, rapidly growing company seeking new team members who want to be part of an exciting
opportunity. You will work on projects that you’ll love, with people that you’ll enjoy - in an open and fun environment. We are a cohesive organization with strong camaraderie as we work hard and laugh at the same time. Interested?
Our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.